Consolidated Enterprises Fire Rescue and Evacuation Systems.
Consolidated Enterprises was founded in 1982 and the team have a combined knowledge of over 70 years experience within the industry.
The Company acts as a Distributor and Agent in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland,
representing manufacturers of world repute and expertise with particular product market focus on:
- Military (Army/Infantry, Navy, Air-Corps)
- Police (General, Tactical , Undercover, Ballistic, Forensic, Telecommunications and Surveillance)
- Fire Brigades, Health & Ambulance Services, Emergency and Rescue Agencies.
- Specialists In Evacuation Systems
- CBRN.., Detection, Identification and Protection.
- Prison Services, Customs & Excise, Fisheries Protection etc.
- Government Supplies Agencies.
- We are suppliers of Fireblock Europe products
Covid 19 Protection
Sterilising Kits, Face Masks, Aprons, Face Shields
Emergency Wheelchair offers…
* Speed, safety and ease…three big advantages of the EVAC+CHAIR over strenuous two-man wheelchair carries of the past. Since its invention in 1982, no one need be left behind or forced to attempt the stairs.
* Emergency Transport. Compact, on-site storage gives you an instant wheelchair for emergency use to move people quickly through corridors to elevators, exits and curb sides.
The NEW EVAC+CHAIR features:
- weighs only 19-lbs but has a 400-lb (182 KG) capacity
- requires no attachments to stairs or side railing
- easily carried to wherever needed
- no installation…offers immediate on-site protection
- easily matches any traffic flow speed
- exclusive automatic braking system